Position available for a part-time or full-time Front Desk Receptionist/Medical Office Assistant at the Moncton Naturopathic Medical Clinic – Clinique Médicale.
Join the Moncton Naturopathic Medical Clinic team at our newly renovated clinic.
Our naturopathic clinic is committed to providing bilingual professional health care. Our registered Naturopathic Doctors (ND) aim to determine the cause of a patient’s health condition and support patients to restore and maintain optimal health by providing individualized therapies. We achieve this through a focus on proper nutrition, exercise, stress reduction, supplements, and general lifestyle education.
We are currently seeking a part-time or full-time Front Desk Receptionist/Medical Office Assistant for our growing team. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Welcoming and greeting all patients and visitors.
- Responding to patient inquiries via email, telephone, and in person.
- Booking/rescheduling patient appointments.
- Dispensing supplements to patients as prescribed by ND.
- Processing payments using an accounting software.
- Protecting patient confidentiality by making sure protected health information is secured.
- Receiving, unpacking and re-stocking dispensary items.
- Shipping labs to various providers.
- Shipping supplements to out of town patients.
- Organizing release of records correspondences to receive patient labs.
- Other administrative tasks as necessary.
Successful candidates are personable and enjoy working with people. They must be enthusiastic, hardworking, a self-starter and able to work well within a team and autonomously. They should have a personal interest in healthy living. Key skills and personality traits we are looking for include:
- Bilingual in English and French.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective prioritization and time management skills are imperative, including an ability to multi-task and stay organized.
- Must possess excellent problem solving skills .
- Able to troubleshoot and takes initiatives on their own.
- Must possess a high level of professionalism.
- Ability to connect and empathize with a diverse population, and be client service oriented.
- 25-40 hours a week, must be able to work Monday to Friday until 5:00PM. Examples of typical work schedules could include 11:30AM-5:00PM (part-time) or 8:00AM-5:00PM (full-time).
- $15 per hour to start.
- High school diploma or graduation equivalency degree.
- Bilingual in French (spoken required; ideally spoken and written) and English (spoken/written).
- Medical Office Assistant certification would be an asset.
Please send a one-page cover letter and resume to Dr. Nicholas Anhorn, ND at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about Moncton Naturopathic Medical Clinic please see www.monctonnaturopathic.com.