Meet our Team
Dr. Gleixner is a Naturopathic Doctor in Moncton, New Brunswick. He provides bilingual professional health care.
His current patients view him as a health expert and a detective who can figure out why they have symptoms or a disease. He gets to the root cause of your health condition(s). In addition to treating the whole family, he has a special interest in:
- Digestive problems
- Hormonal imbalances (female & male)
- Skin conditions
- Complex conditions
- Among others...
For full biography please click here.
Dr. Nicholas Anhorn ND is a registered Naturopathic Doctor in Moncton, New Brunswick.
Dr. Anhorn ND is continually travelling throughout North America for continuing education to bring the best possible naturopathic care to Atlantic Canada. His trainings have allowed him to focus in the following areas:
- Chronic pain regenerative injections
- Detoxification & chelation
- Complex conditions (e.g. Lyme disease, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, multiple sclerosis (MS), autoimmune conditions, neurological conditions, etc).
For full biography please click here
Brigitte Cormier is a Kinesiologist and Registered Massage Therapist offering bilingual professional health care. She provides therapeutic services to people of all ages, levels of mobility, gender identities and backgrounds. She is a problem solver with experience in:
- ergonomics, biomechanics
- rehabilitation, overuse & chronic injuries
- sport therapies, exercise physiology
- pregnancy, beginning and end of life care
- wellness, mental health, general health & lifestyle
- to name a few.
She is well travelled and has served and treated persons at various levels and stages of health/life. Her focus is to deliver result based treatments and help uncover the root cause of symptoms and discomforts. Her main goal is to help people feel better. She is professional, respectful, caring and dedicated in helping her clients attain their health care goals.
Her credentials and experiences are varied. Click here for details on qualifications and full bio.